Windows | Doors
DTC WINDOWS ARE 100mm THERMALLY BROKEN LOW-E DOUBLE GLAZED SUPERIOR WINDOWS
What is Thermal Break?
A Thermal break is a continuous barrier between the inside and outside section of the frame.This barrier works to reduce the flow of energy between the interior/exterior aluminium extrusions.
WERS ( window energy rating system ) data shows that these windows can be in excess of 30% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken window.
What is Low-E
Low-E is a microscopically thin transparent coating that reflects heat. It reflects internal temperature back inside and helps block infrared light from penetrating the glass from the outside.
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGE OF DTC WINDOWS
- Warmer in winter,Cooler in summer and can reduce outside noise by upto 80%.
- Conduct heat and noise upto 1000 times slower than normal aluminium.
- Provide an added layer of security to your home.
- Provide excellent thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Available in a large range of powder coated surfaces to suit your design.
- Improved NFRC U-Values over non thermally broken windows.
- Improved NFRC condensation resistance factors ( preventing swelling of architraves )